Our medical social workers can provide individuals the psychosocial support that they need in order to deal with any terminal, acute, or chronic illnesses and health conditions. We offer the emotional support with the hopes of helping your adapt to your new health situation or living environment.
Our medical social worker services include:
- Education Regarding Alternative Living Arrangements
- Development or Revision of Care Plan
- Psychosocial Assessments
- Parenting Advice and Coaching
- Coping with Impending Loss of a Loved One
- Foster Care Arrangements
- Community Resource Planning and Coordination
- Arranging Medical Equipment Rentals
If you have any questions regarding our medical social services or about any other home health services that we offer, please feel free to give us a call at 972-222-1282.