Through occupational therapy, we can help you restore normalcy in your life. If you were disabled, injured, or recovering from an operation that has left you weakened or unable to do daily tasks, this can get you back on your feet.
Here is what occupational therapy can do for you:
- Reducing Strains through Work Simplification
- Balance Restoration Training
- Coaching on Practices to Promote Work Safety
- Coordinating Progressive Skills Recovery Program
- Range of Motion
- Sensory Functions Restoration
- Chronic Pain Management
- Cognition and Psychosocial Needs Evaluation
- Physical Strength Training
If you would like to find out more about occupational therapy and how it can benefit you, or if you are interested in our other services, please call us at 972-222-1282. We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have for us.